BillSa

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Go find a new job !

Not everyone who is working becoming like you !

What ? What happened with me ?

Don't u hear what you just said ? You're stressed !

I am stressed.

You're more than stressed, you're depressed.

But people who are working are stressed.

Stressed Yes. But not depressed. Not everyone who is working is told that they are stupid, not everyone who is working got threatened that they will get fired, not everyone who is working got threatened that their boss will call their dad. Not everyone who is working becoming so suicidal like you !!

Me ?? Suicide ? I never want to suicide. I only wish that I go to sleep and never wake up in the morning. I dont want to kill myself !

What's the different ?? You wish your life is over !

Well, I do sometimes, but I don't want to end it myself.

Do you feel happy ?

Mmm...I feel okay.

When was the last time you feel really happy ?

Probably on 2007, when I haven't think about work.

Why ?

2008 I have to think about work. Then I go home on March for training and I was so stressed and depressed because I saw people got scolded. I'm scared ! Then I came here, and I was so lonely and so scared I cried myself to sleep. I got scolded harshly on August. September I went to Seattle and I wasn't so happy, because I know it's gonna be over and I will be back to Shanghai again, alone. And then Bali, I should be so happy there with my parents, and seeing my friends. But I dont dare to get my feeling fly high, because I know I will be back to Shanghai, again. Back to my real world. Well, I guess you are right. I never cried when I fly back to Beijing because I know I will have a great time. But everytime I should fly to Shanghai, I cried.

How many times have u cried the past 1,5 years ?

I don't know, more than I can count. I cried myself to sleep, sometimes in the weekend I felt so depressed and lonely so I take my pillow, cover my mouth and scream and crying. I cried in the shower too. I have spill so much tears.

Aren't you tired ?

I am

Go find a better job ! You deserve better.

I'll think about it.



a conversation between .... and .... in .... world.

No comments: