BillSa

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, May 4, 2009

F*CK LIFE !

Yesterday I sent an email with flight schedule, and the original flight which I have booked for him.
Then he replied :
"Ok please check with ABC on my schedule in BJ on May 17. If the meeting is at 1600 hours then I can take the same flight with DEF.

But if the arrangement of meeting will be in the afternoon then take CZ 1111 departing at 10:25 and arriving at 11:35. Please arrange the flight of DEF the same flight with me."

So today I asked ABC what time the meeting will be, and he said its on the 1600.

So I booked and order to the travel agent to issue the ticket.

When suddenly on chat he said :
"did u see what I wrote to u yesterday
u must check with ABC
if we hv a meeting at 2 in BJ then I must leave in the morning
did u check or not?"

Me :
"I checked already. I asked ABC what time the meeting is, and he said its 1600 hours, so I follow this word : If the meeting is at 1600 hours then I can take the same flight with DEF."

Him :
"ok then no problem
if you were to look at the pricing
the morning flight is cheaper than the afternoon flight.
am I right?"

Me :
"yes, ABC told me that the meeting is at 16.00. Thats true, price in the morning is cheaper."

Him :
"so then take the morning flight at 11 o'clock
is a cheaper right?
why waste money
next time
YOU DO NOT NEED TO BE TOLD THIS WAY
I can not believe it.
I really can not believe
what u have done to me???????
this is really unbelievable
I believe it is best if you take a one week holiday and think what u plan to do
this is the best way
and see if you can fit well or not
this is really rediculuous
where is ABC?
then pls make sure if TW has done the appointment or not
do not want to be there where the appointment is not made properly
if you want to be proper,
u must think ahead
ask GHI and ABC to arrange
and u sort it out
and pass the info to me for finalization
but when u solicit all this arrangement u must know in detail what they tell u so that when I asked you, you can tell me
not if I ask u then u tell me, ok wait, I hv to check with GHI or ABC
this is stupid and do not make sense
if you take over meant you take care over completely
especially when u r meeting a person like me
do u understand?"


I was so upset when I saw that chat. WHY and oh WHY ?!?!?! I checked and the meeting is at 4pm, and then he said that if the meeting is at 4pm, order the afternoon flight !!!
And now he is saying that I'm stupid and wasting and whatever he told me ?!?!?
F*CK THAT !!!

I called my dad and told him the whole story.
and he said that it's not my fault because I'm following his instruction !
GOD DAMN IT !
He told me that I shouldn't be scared and I should defend my self.
Yeah, defend my self and got him scold me again. F*CK LIFE !

ALWAYS my fault.
Following instruction = MISTAKE
Not following instruction ALSO MISTAKE

SO ??? WHAT NOW ?!?!

F*CK this life !


selalu selalu selalu tessa yang salah. tessa yang bodoh, tessa yang tidak ber-otak, tidak berpikir.
Ga pernah mikir apa jadi orang tuh jangan ganti-ganti keputusan, or kalau bicara tuh ditepatin !
SIAL !

9 comments:

.mister.dison. said...

OMG Tess...
parah.
sabar ya.
sabar.

-Tess- said...

HA HA HA.....

.mister.dison. said...

ya ampun, speechless deh ama boss lo.
serius.
lo baca chaosatwork.blogspot.com deh, ini bisa jadi refleksi buat smua karyawan yg bekerja jd TKI dimana-mana, baca ya...

Yuli said...

Serba salah yah tes kerja ma boss gitu...
Sabar...sabar...ini tantangan, coba cari selanya...buktikan kalo u emang gak stupid...
tapi kalo emang udah usaha trus boss u masih gitu aja, wah kalo aku sih nyerah dah...
Gw dulu juga pernah kerja ama boss kayak gitu...Boss yg gak pernah ngehargain anak buahnya...taunya ngomel mulu...bawel minta ampun...akhirnya gw cabut, baru deh dia shock...
Btw, blog yg dikasi tau Mr. E seru juga tuh...baca itu bisa bikin ngakak...

-Tess- said...

yuli :
kalo gw brenti kayanya boss gw juga bisa shock deh.
gw sih bertahan dsini sampe janji gw sama dia 2 tahun selesai deh. abis itu kayanya gw ngga sanggup. lama2 bisa depresi terus jadi gila n ga PD

dison :
chaosatwork beneran lucu loh...hahaha....gw suka ngakak. dia sih bossnya beneran errrroooorrrr

Ling said...

Jia You Tess!!! :)

-Tess- said...

terima kasih, kawan kawan....
*hugs*

Yuli said...

Yup...Jia You Tess...
gw gak saranin u resign sekarang...
yah, sehabis kontrak aja...
komitmen tetep harus dipegang...

-Tess- said...

Dont worry ya teman2 sayang.
Saya belum gila, cuma ada arah untuk ke sana.
Kemarin ini lagi frustrasi and kesal banget, makanya kata-katanya banyak makian...

I love u all ! :)