BillSa

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, May 11, 2009

May 12, 2009

It was today, May 12, a year ago.

Last year at this day, the earthquake in Sichuan happened in the afternoon (2.48pm)

That is also the day I went to Shanghai.
Leaving my safe and comfortable nest, being thrown away to the mean and beastful Shanghai.

Remember that day I felt so so sad.
I was crying from the moment I woke up, when I said good bye to my aunties, when I wen to my grandma's house, and when I was sitting in the car on the way to the airport, till when I have to say good bye to my parents.

That's the 1st time I cried when I have to go to China.

And I was still crying in the airplane.

It was embarrasing.

It was horrible to feel really sad and scared to go.
But then again.

I've been here for a year now.
And I think I've changed a lot.

I'm independent.


Yeah, I should say it proudly that I am independent.

Thanx papa-mama-kakak and friends who helped me through the hard times.
Love you all so much :)

No comments: