BillSa

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Dear Kids,...

Dear kids,
It's your mom writing to you.
At this time, U weren't born yet.
U're not being conceive yet.

It's just me, your mom
talking to you.

I always want you since a long long time ago
I often imagine that you are growing inside my belly
I feel excited just to think that one day I will give birth to you
That's how much I've been expecting you.
Long before you were here.

I wish and I hope and I pray that you will grow perfectly.
Your organs will developed perfectly and it will work properly,
all of your body parts are complete,
you will have a healthy body and mind and soul.

I will take care of you, don't you ever worry about it
Mommy will keep you warm and safe,
I will teach you how to talk, I will read for you
We will have so much fun together with daddy, and maybe your sisters and brothers

I will teach you how to read, and we will have lots of books at home
I will take you travel and from there u will learn that there's so much to see in this world
I will teach you responsibility and forgiveness,
I will let u know that the world is not always fair, but life is worth living, every single second of it !

I want you to know that your family will always be there for you
During goods time we will celebrate together
and on the bad times we will mourn.
You can always count on us, and u shall trust us for we only want the best for you.

I love you long before you were born
I don't promise you what we will be rich and that you will have all the toys in the world,
But I promise that we will have a house, your warm and dry place to live.
Education will always be there for you, and you will always have clothes to wear,
and you will never be hungry/thirsty.

Please understand that I, as your mom is not a perfect person
I might snap at you, I might hit you, I will yell at you.
We will have our own hard times, and I hope you will understand that I'm still a rookie in this parenting thing.

What ever happens, we will love each other
Always.

Dear Kids,
I love you, long before you were born

No comments: