BillSa

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, May 24, 2009

another quote from grey's anatomy

Borrow it from Edison because I'm too lazy to find it by myself :
"Yes, you do. You're just scared to do it. This back and forth is just fear. You've already made the decision. You made it. You made it the second you decided to fight this thing. Just look, look where you started. Look where you are now. I mean, now you're this incredible surgeon, and teacher. You're a doer, remember? You know exactly what you have to do."
-George O'Malley,Grey's Anatomy-
Thanx, Dison !

Well, actually when u face something u actually know what do u want to do. Most of the time you do. Most of the time u know where u stand, ur opinion.

U take action to make a realization of the decision that u made in ur brain. But sometimes u don't do anything about it.
Because of fear.
The fear of what might happen after u take the action.
The fear that u might regret ur action.

I talked about it with my friend, and he said "sometime i just did not do anything sometimes i changed, but most of the time when i changed i felt happy, feels like some weight is taken away from my shoulder"

That's so true
U know what u want, and once u get what u want, u will feel relieved

It takes time and courage to get over ur fear. And there's no need to rush about it.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I feel weird



I realized that Grey's anatomy have lots of good words to quote

No comments: