BillSa

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, May 21, 2009

bla..bla...bla...

This will be a mess...!

1st thing 1st,
Gw nge-blog karena gw suka.
Mau baca, silahkan.
Ga mau baca, ya sudah.
TAPI, dilarang complain !

Nomor 2.
I got introduced to this website : www.hospitalityclub.org and I so love it !

第三
I feel grateful for being the youngest and the only daughter in the family.
Why ??
a. I'm the prettiest kid
b. I'm papa's only little girl
c. I have the whole dolls for my self
d. All clothes are mine, no need to share with sisters (5 doors closet means something, right ?) ^__^
e. I have a big brother to protect and stand up for me
f. I learn how to fight and kick ass by fighting my brother all the time
g. I can make my papa and my brother play dolls, house, kitchen with me
h. The benefit to learn faster than ur big bro, play marbles better and to know the most up to date boys cartoon and video game
i. I can wear my mom's pajamas, papa's and my bro's shirt, but they can't wear mine :D (I let them if they want!)

And never in my life I want to have a little sister. I used to ask for a little brother, because I enjoy to be the only girl :)

4. I am starving right now

5. Mau cat rambut warna hitam gelap lap lap lap !

6. Really want to buy scrapbooking stuffs

7. Needs to save money

8. Have tons of books to read

9. Hungry... :(

10.Keep imagining going to Europe for holiday

11.Will try the best to attend my BFF wedding in Germany next year (will do it together with number 10)

12.Takut kehilangan

13.Thinking about the ideal life partner (read: husband)
a. should be a He, Male !
b. dark haired is preferable
c. open minded
d. kind and caring
e. loving
f. responsible person
g. steady income (haha !)
h. open heart, ready to forgive when mistake is made
i. fertile, bcoz I want to have kids with him
j. faithful
k. honest
l. healthy
m. not so much drinking, no drugs and prefer not smoking (well, he can smoke farr away from me)
n. determined to work hard on our relationship
o. willing to take care the house, kids and other chores together
p. handy, means he needs to know how to change tire, check the oil in the car, build a DIY stuffs, knows how to paint the wall.
q. able to speak english
r. well educated
s. same religion
t. On time !

WELCOME to the IDEAL world !!!!
Anyone meet all the criterias ??! =)

That's it.
I Quit on number 13 !

Have fun people, have a nice weekend !

No comments: