BillSa

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, May 22, 2009

one fine day

Today was a one fine day

Starts my day in the office and have a meeting with a guy from JAS forwarding company.
After meeting, I pretty much got nothing to do !

I did all that I have to, and anticipate what I shall do. Then I can't find anything else to do.

Theeennn....I read my friend's blog (ika)
I read the cheap travel blog
I imagine about my trip
I dream about it
About people that I might see and people that I WANT to see :)

I got off work around 6.45, then I walked around and talked on the phone with rossy for a while.

Met So for dinner at the hotpot restaurant.
Ate there till 9, then we walked to starbucks nearby and I got Ice caramel macchiato, and a chocolate truffles.
So got Chocolate Ice blended.
We sat there and talked for almost 1 hour.
Quality conversation and it's nice to have that.

We walked back to my place, I let So to borrow some of my books.
Then he left at 12.

I took a shower, and here I am.
Sit in front of my computer, enjoying every second of the good feeling from today.

Ikal, sini !

2 comments:

Ling said...

seems u had a great day for me. not just one fine day!! and i am happy for that.. ^^

-Tess- said...

thanx, tang....
sometimes a great day doesnt have to be superb, when u feel peaceful and contented, thats simply a good day :)






*and u know how "expensive" peaceful feelings are*