BillSa

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Afternoon craziness

Yesterday my colleague (and somewhat like a big bro), Danilo, bought his flight back to Italy.
He is taking Emirates, roundtrip, 1 month ticket and the ticket price is RMB 3600 !! (tax INCLUDED !)
CRAZY !!!

I was so surprised since a month ago I checked with Finnair and its 6800RMB for roundtrip ticket (tax included), and I thought : Cheap.

I so when I saw D's ticket, I wannnntttttt to go !
*drooling, crying, pouting*
-- Can't do anything about it though, at least not now--

I want a holiday, I want to go to Europe (actually I want to try to live there, but it seems kinda impossible for the time being)

I want to go to Germany to see my good friend Felice (and beg her to make me black forest with lots of rum !)
and
Italy to have my home made dinner and gelato for dessert. Maybe I can have nuttela before sleep too.... ^___^
Oh and I want to go to France, and get proposed in Eiffel Tower
I will bring a paper and write down : I'm Dreaming of being propose in Eiffel. So, PROPOSE ME !!!


Hahaha.... a little bit of dream is good for your health.

Now ??
woman cycle = sleepy and tired and sleepy and tired

Told u, no baby on the way !

No comments: