BillSa

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, May 4, 2009

Immediately, ASAP, just being punctual

I should say that I'm a very punctual person.
I was born with a very on-time dad.

I remember when I grew up, my brother got beaten a lot by mom/dad just because he arrived home late when he went out to play.

I got beaten once, and since then, I became a time control-freak.

When I said : I'll be home at 5pm, mean I will be there before 5, probably 5-10 minutes earlier, sometime 30 minutes earlier.
But if I arrived late, eventhough its only 5.01, I got freaked out. I can't stand the feeling of knowing that other people is waiting for me.

In other thing that I do, I am also rushing. Means I want to do stuffs ASAP !

Bad thing is :
I got crazy when I am driving. I won't care anything as long as I can reach my destination place on time. Not 1-2 times I put myself in danger because of this "rush feeling" inside of me.

I tend to do things too fast, so that I miss details and it got me in trouble.


I told mom that this starts when she hit me that 1 time a long time ago. I feel nothing about that anymore, it's just the effect is haunting me till now. Mom apologized (she don't need to! I'm the one who made her worried !) and I said it's okay. It was 15 years ago.

Just thinking that I should try to slow down.
In everything that I do, I need to slow down.

The word : immediately, ASAP, fastest, or whatever it is is unnecessary to be use to me.
Because I already FAST ! :D
Just need to be accurate.

BUT, my manager here loves to use the word IMMEDIATELY,
and me and my friend make fun of this word all the time (^_~)

No comments: