BillSa

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, May 3, 2009

long weekend

Last Friday, May 1 is a public holiday here in China.
So that means holiday for me too ! Long holiday.

Thursday night I ate hot pot and fish at Xijiao Bailian

Jumat ke rumah Rossy, went to the market and buy veggies and shrimp and chicken
then I cook :
  • Kangkung cah terasi
  • Soto Ayam
  • Tom Yum soup
  • Fried Rice
After eat we went to Carrefour, and Rossy bought a bike !
Then went back to her house and play wii till midnight, go back home, read my book, sleep at 3.

Saturday :
Went to Xijiao Bailian to do a bit of shopping, then meet up with Alfa and Alice to have dinner, and play arcade games. Got back home around 11, read book, then sleep

Sunday:
Happily stay at home, Sleep the whole day ! I woke up at 10, and go back to sleep at 1, woke up around 1, then watch 2 movies, read CELL, nighttime went to Xijiao Bailian (AGAIN!), got dinner there, got back home, watched 2 episodes of Meteor Garden, read book, sleep at 12 .

My book is getting so exciting !!!! Soon to be done though !
Time to consider another book (Ken Follet, maybe ??)

I love reading !

It was a very relaxing long weekend indeed.

No comments: