BillSa

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Pa, I miss u

Papa,
today I miss you so much.
I watch this show about parents with 8 kids, and I realized how lucky I am to share you only with brother.

I realized how much I have grown to be like you.
Punctual and adventurous.
I love you so much and I will always will.

I saw you as my hero when I was still a little kid, and I still do see you as my hero even until right now.
I still think that you know everything and you can solve every problem.
I still look at you the same way I always did

I am so thankful that you are my dad.
I am so grateful that you are still alive, knowing some of my friends dad has passed away.
I can't think of how much I feel so grateful to have you as my dad.
I love you so much and I hope my future husband will make a great of a dad as you are.
Call me Father complex, I don't care. I have a good male role model in my life and I am proud of it.

I wish you long life, long enough as far as you are healthy and happy.
I wish you all the happiness in the world.

I am daddy's little girl, always have, always will

I miss you dearly,

Tessa

1 comment:

Yuli said...

So sweet tess...