BillSa

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, May 11, 2009

Over the cycle

After the cycle (which is on the same time with the full moon) is over, my mood is getting better.
No more mood swing and depression is better.
I'm glad for it's better for my insanity :)

For the time being, I decided that I will hang on here.
And learn as much as I can.
And I will live to look forward. For a beautiful life which wait for me ahead.

My dear holiday which I dreamed about.
Backpacking in Europe.
Carrying my backpack, and sleeping bag.
Getting ready to not taking shower, brush my teeth on public bathroom and sleep on the park.
What an adventure that will be.

Now it's simple.
Live life to the fullest.
Enjoy and cherish every moment.
Avoid any mistake
Be positive and
SAFE MONEY (means less shoes, socks, undies, purses... lol)

I should keep this spirit with me.

BUT...hahaha....of course I will still whine if I need to.
This is the reason why I have a blog.
To simply spill it out.
And feel a little bit better after that.

This week I start the excursion of my ugly doll(s)
So far I have 2 uglies, Big Toe and Beep&Bop
They are cute little dolls which I adore with all my heart for their ugliness
I would like to capture their pictures in several different places.
And next year I hope they will travel to Europe with me

Thinking about to bring it to my brother's wedding ! :D

Oh oh, SH is really hot now.
It's 34-35degrees no.
HOTTER than my lovely Indo !
Nose is wet
Neck and back is wet too

My nose, arm and neck is having somewhat allergic reaction (I never had this before)
But they are so itchy whenever I went out in the sun.
Why oh why ?? I dont know.
I only know that it's torturing, imagine me scratching my nose till its swollen and red -_-"

Summer is here.

May 13, it will be a year since I were here.
On that day, I will try to write on what's happening since I'm here.

No comments: