BillSa

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Inspiration and motivation

Today I got really inspired and motivated than I ever had before.

I read the blog of my elementary school friend, ika, who is travelling around southern europe, for 70 days and all by her self - backpacking !

I read her blog slowly, eating up all the words she put and feel a huge huge spirits come over me and I really feel that I WANT to do it as well !

Before, I already want it, but sometimes it feels kinda impossible to do it.
But reading what she is doing now (yes, she is still on her trip) inspired me more to do it with my self and I believe if she can do it, means I can do too !

I can feel my heart is pounding and I got teary eyed when I read her blog.
What an amazing journey she is having right now.
Being a 25 years old, and travel for 70 days, and having the time of her life !

I can't hold my self to send a text message to my pa, I said :
"I am reading my elementary school friend's blog, She is travelling to southern europe for 70 days, on her own, backpacking and it only cost 5-6K $ ! I got really inspired and motivated"

Pa's reply is short : "Do It !!!!!"

I got teary eyes once again when I read that. What a lucky girl I am to have a very supportive father.His support means a lot to me. Thanx, papa !

I replied to him : "I will go next year, now I'm gonna save as much as I can.I can only do it when I'm still young and single. This is the only time to do it."

Then he reply to me : "Ok, do your best, I will give you some money if you need it"

I can only say Thanx for his offer and support, and said in my heart "thank you God for best dad ever, and God bless both of them always"

So here I am. Trully inspired to save every cents to make my dream journey come true.
I will make my dream come true and I mean it.

You will see. I will make it through !
I will make it happen just because I want it bad enough and I have a faith that I can.

O my...!
I feel like running and jumping and rolling on a green grass now ! I'm so full with energy !

Having a dream makes life is more exciting. Means you have a goal.
Who cares if I become broke after the journey ?? The opportunity doesn't come twice in life.

YAY to travelling !

No comments: