BillSa

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Stinky birthday :D

When I was in Junior High, there is a very very famous tradition which is : when its ur birthday, then you will have a special treatment from your friend.
And no no no...its not like nice treatment, I should say it's GROSS.

SO, my experience was.
It was my birthday back on 1998, then after school, when I just got out from the class room and got to the 1st floor, school field, my friends are already there.
Ready with EGGS, FLOUR and a bottle of special ingredients prepared by Devi, my good friend.
Then someone took over my school bag, no matter how you fight for it.
Then Splash ! egg being hit onto my head, and another egg on my bag, then flour on top of my head, and last but not least, the 500ml of special ingredients being poured on me.

That special ingredients consisted : Egg, water, coffee, vinegar, ketchup and I dont remember what else, all I remember is : IT STINKS !!!!!

It all happened in the school.
But junior high, that time I was wearing batik uniform. Haha...so no underwear being visible to others.

Then the worst part is I have to walk back home from school, and my friends walk with me bring my school bag home (big baby blue backpack with hello kitty head in the middle...haha !)
And the walk took about 15mins, while people are looking at you, and the sun shining on ur head.

Arrived home, ring the bell.
Mom open the door and said "Eeeehhhh....you're so stink !"
"Get into the front bathroom (located just near the door once you get into my house), strip ur clothes, give it to mbak (our house maid, named Enje) and take a shower NOW !!"
Hahahaha....she wasnt angry, just disgusted by the smell of my clothes.

So then I took a shower, and my friends all waiting for me on our living room. And I can hear Enje wash my clothes and sometimes she gagged "its really stinks" she said.

Thats the worst that I got.

Highschool time, its only water. But no more batik shirt, means white shirt uniform and grey skirt. U imagine what happened when white shirt met water.

Miss those days... :D

No comments: