BillSa

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, April 27, 2009

She's proud of me

Few days ago, I was talking with mom through SMS.
And we were talking about my friend's mom who is very nice to me,
she said :

"Sayang ya mamanya XXX sama kamu, tapi kamu emang pantas mendapatkan hal tersebut, karena kamu punya hati yang sangat baik. aku bangga kamu baik hati dan helpful."

She proud of me just because of a simple thing.
Just to be me.

Its very soothing to hear that when I was down and being told that I'm nothing nor that I can do anything rightly. When I feel so small.

It makes me remember that I'm someone, Aku Berharga.

Thanx for the right word at the right time, mom.
K !

2 comments:

Ling said...

i do proud of you!
u doing good! u know what you want and you fight for it! :)

-Tess- said...

Thanx tang :)

*hugs*