BillSa

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, April 20, 2009

mellow-god-books-dream

Today I'm so mellow.
So much things going on in my brain
Family-Friends-Work-Love life-Pets
Missing mama, papa and kakak
In the need to be surrounded by Jojoba (for the happy laughing time sake), devi-maria (without husband and baby, please), in the need to talk with Fiona.
Being so motivated to do better and better with my job. Thinking about learn new things in order to make better job.
So confused with my love life. A battle of what I want and what I have.
Wanting to pet my dogs

And today, I kinda seek God.
Last time I pray was on Easter. And before that I forgot the last time I prayed (Ash Wednesday, probably)
I ask Him on what to do
I ask Him for guidance
Please help me, please...

Ah, and today I discover a website to learn language
through book
children book
http://www.childrensbooksonline.org
And there I learn Italian n___n
I should should should

Because one day, I will make it happen
I will travel to Europe,go to England, visit Paris, German,Switzerland, Holland, and stay in Italy.
I will visit Jeremy in England, ask him to take me to a football game ! And then we can talk about life time in Beijing and his so called love (at that time) GF, Mari (who is my best friend)
I will go to Eiffel, and seriously will bring a paper with "Propose me !" written in capital.Haha... :)
I will go to Germany to visit Felice (hopefully to attend her wedding) and beg her to make black forest with me
Visit Switzerland for I the beautiful snow in the summer time...I will slide on the snow and once again wet my pants like I did 10 years ago
I will go to Holland and hopefully I can see Cora.
I will go to Italy, and I will pay a visit to CUSTOM ^__^ (like they care !Hahaha...), eat olive, watch performance, enter church, eat gelato, spaghetti, and cheese and ham ! Aaaa...! And stay there to learn the language. Back to "heaven" lifestyle. Study language in the morning and going out in the afternoon, homework in the night time.
I heard so much about Italy, and I want to go there.

But here I am, in real world.
Still struggling. To make my dreams come true.
I will fight for it !

Belly button hurts.

Good bye !

No comments: