BillSa

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, April 25, 2009

I just need to spill it out loud !

If I made a mistake in my job, I dont mind to get scolded, that's my fault.
But I DO mind if when I got scolded, he always bring up my dad and said : " Do you want me to call your dad right now and tell him what kind of employee you are !!?"

That I hate it so much.

Seriously, he know my dad for a long time, and my dad have been working far before I start my first job.
If he find my dad as an excellent person, that's because he has all the experience.
And me ? This is my 1st job, my 1st year.
Does he really expecting me to be as great as my dad ??
SERIOUSLY !
It's an un-fair comparison.

I mean, it SUCKS !

Well, not that I hate anyone, no.
I just want to spill it out.
I just feel so shitty sometimes.

Seriously, my dad's GREAT !

2 comments: