BillSa

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Abusive Relationship !

On Monday, March 8, 2010, there's no man at all at the office, just 3 girls : me, CC and MW.
It is also the day when my colleague, CC got in a fight with her husband, PZ.

CC told me "Tessa, if PZ show up, don't open the door" (I sat in the reception seat, so I can see)
So, when I saw him, I immediately grab my cup and go to the pantry to get some water, so I don't need to open the door for him.
I heard the bell rang, and I just stay back in the pantry.
Somehow, CC must have let him in, and shortly I hear shouting on the meeting room.

I return to my seat (which is just beside the meeting room), and I saw PZ grab CC's eye glasses, and bang it to the corner table on the meeting room. Glasses is a history, pieces of broken plastic and glass are what's left behind. I didn't plan to get involved at all.

They were shouting, and I heard CC scream "call 911 !!", that's when I step into the meeting room.

Then I saw PZ hitting CC !!!!!!
and this is over the top, so I step in to separate them. At that time, MW was helping too.
I shout to PZ "You can't hit a girl !!!!"
I was standing in between CC and PZ, with my fist ready to hit him in the face if he try to hit CC again.
PZ told me to step out, I didn't care.
I press CC with my back to the wall, holding her arms down with my elbow,  MW was holding PZ's jacket and talk to him "don't fight...come on don't fight"
All the while PZ didn't care at all.

Dear God, it was intense !

They are arguing in Shanghai dialect, and I don't understand what's going on.
Till he finally left without a word.

After he left, I questioned CC, and she said she feels ok, nothing hurts.
The only visible wound was on her neck (when he strangled her, CC told me later on), and on her cheek bone near her left eyes (when he took her eyeglasses off)

That PZ is a stupid little piece of S**T !!!
I hate him so much (there I said it !!)
What kind of a man who hit a woman ??? Go to F**king HELL !!!

Hope CC could think better on what she should do with the marriage, which is only 6 months old.

Damn u, PZ !!!
how dare he......

4 comments:

Ling said...

what? they are married?
STUPID MAN!! Hope he got his karma for hitting his wife! Huhhh

-Tess- said...

yeps, married !
Stupido Idiota !!
Suebeeelllll banget gw sama lakinya !
Cuih !

Ling said...

Ternyata masalahnya apa? Di kasi tau ga sama temen u itu?
Gila! ampe nyari2 ke kantor trus mukulin di kantor lagi!! KDRT banget tuh!!

Vamp007 said...

omg...so shocked to read this! i hope she's alright =(