BillSa

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Tag Three

Tag game, found it on SenJehn's blog

Three names I go by:
1. Tessa
2. 罗美香 - Luo Mei Xiang, my chinese name
3. Echa - cute name from family xD

Three jobs I have had:
1. Birthday MC (a one time job)
2. Selling parcels
3. Sales executive


Three places I have lived:
1. Beijing, China
2. Shanghai, China
3. Karawaci, Tangerang, Indonesia

Three favorite drinks:
1. Bitter iced tea
2. 王老吉 - Wang Lao Ji, Chinese Herbal Tea
3. Coke

Three TV shows I watch:
1. Friends
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. The Office - I love Jim Halpert :D

Three places I have been:
1. Australia & USA
2. Some countries in Asia
3. Some countries in Europe


Three places I would like to visit:
1. Italy
2. Japan
3. New York

Three favorite old TV shows:
1. Friends
2. Air Stewardess, I miss Chiyaki Matsumoto
3. Sailor Moon xD

Three favorite dishes:
1. Anything made by mom, esp Sayur daun pepaya, cah pare w/ prawn.... :D
2. Gado-gado
3. Soto Betawi

Three makeup products I cannot live without:
1. Eyeliner
2. Face moisturiser

3.

Three things I'm looking forward too:
1. End of MAY
2. 2 months of holiday at Indo
3.Starts my new life and establishing my own little family, making new friends, learning new things, driving on the right side of the street, etc ! :D



Done !

2 comments:

Vamp007 said...

i remember the stewardess drama show, chiaki was so cute >,<

-Tess- said...

She is ! the show was so good :D I love it so much !