BillSa

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

My life is Great !

I have 9 piercings and a tattoo,
what's next ?

I miss beach.
The sun on my head,
sand on my feet.
Warm salt water hugs me tight

I miss the excitement I feel when I read a good book.
One that I can't get to put my book down

I love good conversation either face to face, or through IM's

I love to remember the excitement that I feel whenever I fall in love.
And cherish those calm but mature feel of love when the excitement is no longer lingers.

I love when Muffin being so bitty,
his sharp teeth on my finger is just so cute.

I miss the time when my girlfriends stay over at my house,
we talk and laugh all night long.


I miss the time where I hang out with my best friends, Jojoba and The Blast,
I watch them grow, and they grew up with me.


I miss those times with Britney,
when she was the only dog.

I miss going out with my family,
when it was only the four of us.

I love Christmas, Chinese New Year and birthdays,
if we celebrate at Oma's house, with all the family members coming.

 I am happy that I am able to love, and to be loved.

I am very grateful for what I have.

My life is just so GREAT !!

No comments: