BillSa

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

St Patrick's day

A couple weeks ago, I went to the St Patrick's day Celebration with Bill and Tarcy, and we meet up with Scarlett there.
Below is some pictures
the crowd with their green dragon

people queuing for beer and meat pies. 
A lady told me "hey, u need to stay in line if u want to buy some beer" (I was standing on the side of the line, watching the beer being poured on a cup, for bill, who was BUYING)
I said "I'm sorry, I don't drink !!"
Geez, I know the rule of queuing !!!

Me-Scarlett and Tarcy
I finally have sticker on my cheek, and I was really happy about it !! :D

St Patrick's day best couple 
Bill was annoyed though, because I was so excited the whole day
and I can't stop moving my flags or talking or moving.
Well, I got so tired by the end of the day :)

After the festival, the four of us went to the clothing market, then Scarlett have to head back home, but Tarcy, Bill and Me  went to the antiques market, pet market, Xintiandi area, till we finally went home.

It was a very nice day :)

No comments: