BillSa

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Hangzhou Trip

Last Friday I went to Hangzhou to see my friend, So.
He's been living and working there for about 3 months, and I miss him dearly.

I took a train, leaving Shanghai at 8pm, and arrive at 9.30pm.
So was on the station to pick me up, then we rush to the bus station to get to his house.
I was sooooo happy to see him, and we just can't stop talking.

After like 20-30 mins of bus ride, we arrived at So's apartment.
It was a nice one bedroom studio apartment.
It was so much bigger and nicer than the apartment I am living now.

We sat on the couch, and talked for hours, till I decided to take a shower, followed by him after that, then we went out to eat Lanzhou Lamian.

It was about 1am when I decided to go to sleep (it's pretty late for an early sleeper like me ! :D)
And as ussual, early sleep = early wake up
I woke up at 7.30ish, and try to make my self as quiet as I could, till I wake So up at 8.30

He took a shower, I made my breakfast, then we're ready to go out again !
We're going to have a buffet brunch at Carribean restaurant.

We took bus (of course!), and walk some distance to find the restaurant, then we ate.
For a 50RMB buffet,the food was pretty ok.
I mean, its very CHEAP ! and its ALL U CAN EAT.
But, we know that we will never go back there.... x_x
So, it's not ok for us, but ok in the term of price (ga punya pendirian :p )

After eating we wander around, we walk here and there, and all the way talking to each other.
We went to the pedestrian street, where there is a lot of small stalls and shop selling souvenirs.
It's also the place where I bought a small helicopter R/C toy which Bill wanted for some time :)

We took a break and chill out at honeymoon dessert, then we walk some more....
We walk walk walk and was so tired when we reach the Xi Hu Lake, so we are sitting on the bench.
Resting our poor legs, while all the while watching the obnoxious teenagers nearby, and commenting on passer by's clothes-shoes-hair...hahaha..... xD

We book a place to eat, a hot pot place called Seafood Dollar Shop (something like that)
We got there, order our food, and we order shrimp.
I saw that the price was 218RMB/500gr of shrimp.
We order 0,3 of 500gr  (do the math !)
We were worried that it will be so expensive, but in the end, the food is still not cheap, it was a RMB 286 for 2 person to eat Hot pot !!!!
That's not cheap at all....

It was around 7pm when we're done eating, and we need to head back to the train station, because my train back to Shanghai was at 8.40pm.

We got there at around 7.45, and I accompany So queuing, till I left him to go to catch my train.
I arrived home at 10.30, gave bill his presents, which he really love, got to meet Muffin again, took a nice shower, then head to bed.

It was a wonderful day in Hangzhou


PS : no pictures (yet), me and So didn't take so many pictures

No comments: