BillSa

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, March 13, 2010

1 Liter of Tears

I just done watching the Japanese drama, knows as Dorama,  called 1 liter of Tears.
I heard people talk about it long time ago, and they said it is very-very sad, etc.
Back then, I don't watch those Hongkong-Korean-Japanese (basically Asian) tv series, so I wasn't interested.
Oh, I watch Air Stewardess when I was in elementary school, and it is Dorama, but that was because I so want to be an air stewardess (so it doesn't count :p )

The 1st Asian Tv series which I'm really into is Meteor Garden, a taiwanese tv series ! :D
Anyway, last week when I was super bored, and I just have to find something to watch, so I head to mysoju.com, click on Japanese Drama, and I saw 1 Liter of Tears !
So I started to watch.

It is sad, but I didn't cry at all, not even close....
It is sad though.
>>Based on a true story. This story is about a girl named Aya who suffered from an incurable disease, but lived life to the fullest until her death at 25.

The original story is based on the diary Aya kept writing until she could no longer hold a pen. The book that later followed entitled “One Liter of Tears" has sold over 1.1 million copies. 



Aya's only wish was “to live." By carefully depicting Aya's earnest desire to live, and the love of her family, friends, and lover, the drama, “One Liter of Tears" wishes to deliver her simple but strong message: “Just being alive is such a lovely and wonderful thing." (source : here)<<

This dorama was good, and I should say that I admire her spirits !

Fighting, never give up !

No comments: