BillSa

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Happy Birthday, Mama !!

Happy birthday, Mama
I wish you a long happy and healthy life, full of God's grace.
I wish you ENOUGH, because I know u aren't a greedy person.

I love you so much and I am the luckiest girl in the world to have a mother like you.
She taught me millions of things.
Values of life, how to behave, treat people and to make decisions.
She teach me to differ right from wrong.
She trust me in every single things I do
She took good care of me when I'm healthy and sick.

She is just like a marriage,
In good times and bad times
Wealthy and poor
Healthy and sick
Till death do us apart.

I love her deeply :)

 Dulang, Kuta Square, Bali 2005

CNY Year 1985
Beijing, 2007
Beijing, 2007

Happy Birthday ! 

No comments: