BillSa

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, February 12, 2010

Talking about Bridal Bouquet & hairstyles

A Bride should have a bouquet.... !

I love these :
 
simple white lilies :)

 
This is also lilies, bold and beautiful <3

 
combination between white lilies and pink lilies might look good too :)
Isn't it obvious that I want LILIES ?!?! :D

And some cakes:

  
Nice and simple :)

 
something more colorful.

Enough with cake, its rather boring to look at it... xD

For the hair, something like these, might look good with kebaya :

 
 or 
  

any buns with flowers is pretty :)
one thing for sure I don't them to make a big bun on the top of my hair.
I'd rather to have them to curl my hair and let it loose, that's why I keep my hair long !!
I'm not sure what they can do with my big forehead *sigh*
Maybe something like this :

 or
They should looks good, right...very simple and flowery....lala ! :D


Can't think of anything else....stopping now

No comments: