BillSa

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Capcay Yummo !!

I bragged several times about me cooking, but there are no proof about it (yet)

And today, because of request from Bill, I cook.
I made Capcay !!! Indo-Chinese food style, consisting of vegetables and some seafood.

What you need is :
  1.  Garlic
  2. salt-sugar-cornstarch
  3. vegetables that you like, in my case : mushroom, carrots, cabbage, broccoli and cauliflower
  4. some seafood, I put fish balls and squid (too lazy to go and buy shrimp -_-")
  5. and also sausage :D
First I heat the pan, put garlic, then put the sausage and seafood in
 

After seafood and sausage are good, I put Veggies  (carrot first, the other come a little bit later)

Broccoli, cauliflower and snow peas, carrots and cabbage, mushrooms !

 
Carrot is in ! :D

 
and the rest of veggies as well
At this point, I add salt-pepper-a little bit of sugar-soy sauce and oyster sauce
oh, and also water... :D
and in the end you put cornstarch to thicken the soup


VOILA !! Result 


Looks ugly (I'm not a pretty cook), but YUMMY !!!
Bill loves it, he ate 1 full bowl with rice. :D

Capcay ay ay ay ay :D

1 comment:

-Tess- said...

谢谢还要花时间读我这里写的文章。
我很开心。
新年快乐, 万事起如意, 身体健康, 事事顺利 !