BillSa

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, February 12, 2010

I'm a girl and I'll become a bride

Talking about wedding dress.... :)

 
 

I am just a girl, who is going to be a BRIDE and I'm looking for my wedding kebaya and gown.... :D

I love KEBAYA, Indonesian traditional clothes, some pictures you can see up there !

And I ALSO looking for western style dress.
Some which I like :

by Vera Wang

 
I wish I could wear mini dress like this on my wedding, by David's Bridal


Alyce designs....pretty !


Renella De Fina

Hairstyle, shoes, accessories, I don't know yet, and I don't bother to think about it yet.

I'm a girl and I will become a bride ^___^

doodoodooo.......


Hooray !

2 comments:

Vamp007 said...

yayyyy...congratulation say!! me lovey everything about wedding, it will be a blast!!

-Tess- said...

Huehehehe, thank you SenJehn... :D
Gw juga mulai berasa excited. Biarpun gw belon bisa booking apapun sampe visa keluar, tapi tetep aja HAPPY :D
Browsing2 baru mulai berasa serunya :D