BillSa

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Ndsi-Ndsl-Visa

Today, February 6, 2010
Ben Pollock's birthday,
me and Bill
went to Xujiahui electronic market
and the result is

Welcome to the new addition of my toys :
Yay....!
 It's a NDSi !!!
in PINK !!!

I love it sooooooo much :)

Meanwhile, my old mint green NDSl, will be given away for good to my BFF





So we could play together one day.....yay to the wi-fi !

Well, that's purchase of this year.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This week I've been exchanging a lot of messages with Wina, my high school friend, who also going to get married to an American !!
Our circumstances is pretty much the same....And it is nice to share with someone. And even more fun because me and Wina was close for a while during high school.
She is on the step of submitting her petition, so I wish them LUCK !
 The more the merrier.

On my own paper work, it's almost reaching final, the documents from Indo is almost done, and will get translated soon.
While docs from China is in the making process and shall be done in the beginning of March.
Wish me luck !

It is nice to know that you know someone when you're moving to another country for good.

All the best for us, and all of you in everything you do
Happy weekend !

4 comments:

Ling said...

GOOD LUCK!!! ^^

-Tess- said...

thank you soooo much :)

.mister.dison. said...

I think I know who's the BFF.
I think....
LOL.

-Tess- said...

u might got it RIGHT!!!