BillSa

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Remembering the old narcist-ing day.....

WARNING : lots of pictures from the old days !!!!

Most of them taken by the early mobile phone cameras....

 
Favourite : Sadako Style LOL
This was back in 2004, I was so chubby !!
 

October 2004, I cut my hair very very short...
 
  
Some old photobox... -_-"


Beijing 2006
and some from my photo studio "I love me session"

 
2003, braces still on
 
2005 long long hair


2006

 
  
Beijing 2007, with Mari

 and the narcist craziness also come in groups
 
With Devi and Maria in 2004




 
With Jojoba

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is good to be NARCIST !!!
For some memories skipped from ur brain, and looking into the pictures brings back the memories 

(and also to remember how bad my short hair was *ouch!*)


Happy Narcist, people !!

Love ,



-Tess-

3 comments:

Ling said...

the last pic, gue baru tau ada yang masak kaya gitu! hahahahahahaha

-Tess- said...

enggg.....ya begitulah gw (kadang-kadang) masak kl d rumah.... :)

Ling said...

hahahaha.. ga pegel berdiri :P