BillSa

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, February 27, 2010

4D Human Anatomy Puzzle

I was looking into this crazy toy stall, when I saw this awesome toy !
It's a 4D puzzle, of human anatomy, and this particular one is about Pregnancy Pelvis Model !!!!
I was like....O MI GOD, I just have to have this !!!
I look at it closely in awe, and of course I bought it !!!

This is how it looks :

 

If u take out the baby, it looks like this :

FYI : complete with the baby's umbilical cord !!! Isn't it so amazing ?!

I love it SO MUCH !!!
I haven't open it yet, now I just got back home, and hurried to look into their website : www.4Dmaster.com

And I know I would buy some more in the future. They're just too awesome !!
I love love love this !

Ok, gotta stop now, I should try my new toy !

No comments: