BillSa

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, October 9, 2009

9 days at Indo (Day 7 : shopping)

I woke up early in the morning, and as always, walk straight to my parents bedroom :)
We do some errands there...hehe...then took a shower.

Papa left for a meeting during noon, and me, ma and bill went to the mal !
We go to Plaza Senayan, and then walk across to Senayan City.

There I saw ARI WIBOWO !!!
I love to see him since I was a kid !
He is soooo handsome and tall !! Jeez ! I was so speechless, and I was so shy I don't even dare to ask him to take pictures... -_-"

Well, thats it.

Three of us ate sour sally,mom shopped a little bit at The Body Shop then we go back again to PS.

There I bought 2 bags ^_____^
YAY to nice bags !

After shopping we ate at foodcourt. Me and ma got bakso, while Bill ate some kebab.

After that we went back home, and in the night time I went to Devi's house.
Seeing Devi and Celine again. It was fun :)

No comments: