BillSa

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

9 days at indo (day 1-3)

Day 1,
15.30, Arrive at Soekarno-Hatta airport, and after waiting forever for my luggage, I got out and have my parents waiting for me !! YAY !! Soooo happy to see them.

We go to eat Sundanese food (Gurame goreng, Sayur asem, Tempe-Tahu)right away, and then we went to Pluit area, to take a short rest at Hotel Sanno, while we are waiting for Bill to arrive at 11pm.

It was nice in the hotel, we just talk talk and talk all the time in bed. And when its 11, we left to pick up Bill, which apparently has been waiting for us for a little bit. Poor little thing !

Then we went home :)


Day 2
In the morning,around 8 me and Bill went to the Chinese embassy at Kuningan area. Bill needs to get his Chinese working visa done. Arrived there around 9, then go through all the process and find out that we should have some documents photocopied. So we try to find photocopy place at Mal Ambassador, but too early so that they're not open yet. So we went out, and find a photocopy place. There we met a girl, named Rosma who is also doing her working visa. She works in Ningbo, not so far away from Shanghai. Me and her talk all the time and we promise to keep in touch (which so far we did)
After the embassy stuffs are done, me and Bill walk around at ITC Kuningan and ate some delicious Indonesian food (we ate Masakan Manado, yummy !) Bill bought another white shirt for my brother's wedding, then since we're tired, we drove home.
Aroun 6pm, All of us, Me, Bill, Ma, Pa, My Brother and Anita (his soon to be wife) go to Kuningan area again, to meet my boss at his restaurant. He treats us there. The meeting time is at 7.30, but he arrived almost 1 hour late.
The dinner was good, Italian food. But honestly, I prefer to eat Indonesian food. Thank you very much. Boss loves the way Bill ate. Bill ate a lot !! :D

Day 3
Today we pretty much stay spent our time to do some errands. I need to get my dress fixed, and we go around here and there to make the last preparation for my bro's wedding. It was nice to be around my family all the time. And my aunties loves Bill. They said that he is a very good boy. Haha, and aunties love to feed Bill. They make him eat lots of stuffs, which he happily did. I love him for he is very very nice. :)
And it is nice that he is really willing to communicate with them, and my aunties, conversation conducted in English.

me with mom and Tante Keng

Night time is time for the General Rehearsal at the Church. So we all went there, my family, Anita's family, then at the church we met Tante Keng, Tante Nani, Oom Jaya and Jason my cousin who is still at 3rd grade, he is the ring bearer for the wedding.

Jason (the ring bearer) - Bill - Me at Church
The GR went well, Bill and I know what to do, so does the bride and groom to be, the family member and the ring bearer. It was so hot at the church !!
After GR 2 families (mine and Anita) went to eat at Bakmi Simpur, near our house. After that we went home and my brother took them to their house.

That is day 1-3

No comments: