BillSa

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

9 days at indo (day 4, meeting with Rian and JOJOBA)

So this is the day that I've been waiting for.

Meeting #1
I will meet Rian (and his son Carlson) at Mal Taman Anggrek around 3pm.
Me and Bill left the house around 2pm, and got a little bit stuck in the traffic so that we were 10 mins late for the meeting.
Rian is my friend from a forum which I joined. I often talk with her on YM. This is the 1st time I will meet her.
She is very nice. She brought us Ayam Bumbu Rujak !! and when I met her at Pizza Hut, she was feeding Carlson.
Carlson, 3y.o is very cute. He speaks only english !! communication between him and Bill went really well. In fact, Bill likes Carlson, and he took good care of Carlson while we, girls walk and talk the whole time.


Handsome Carlson and his mom, Rian

We wander around the mall, and then we sat at O la la Cafe. Talk talk talk talk, and then Jojoba is coming, so Rian decided to go home.

We took her and Carlson to the lobby to take taxi, Carlson was carried by me, and then when he was about to get into the taxi (held by Rian now) he said "Aunty...Aunty..." *so cute !*

Not so long after Rian left, she called me and I can hear Carlson crying in the background... Haha, he misses us !!
And in the night time Rian text me and said "Carlson said that he misses uncle Wheel (Bill)"
Thats very sweet of him, and honestly, we love Carlson !!


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And the 2nd Meeting : JOJOBA !!!

They're my group of friends since college.
And that day I met them, most of them !!
Itine, Ika, Yatty, Ledy, Sherly (+ Yansen), Penju, Devi (+ Dennis) oh, of course Bill still there :D
We ate at Little Penang, Malaysian food, delicious !!
And then we talk talk talk and talk.
After that, we walked to Mothercare (yeah, baby shop !! I love !!) since my friends need to by some gift, and then we went to eat Tutti Fruti, a yoghurt place and it was fun. Ledy got the most from all of us, it was funny !! Good old Jojoba, always Noisy !!!

Edison and Ledy :D


Le-Devi-Sherly- Itine-Yatty-Ika-Me

Jojoba GIRLS

Since there were so many of them I didnt get the chance to talk too much with each of them. But just to be there and surrounded by friends and good food is good enough. I laughed a lot that day. My friends are so funny !
Bill got accompanied by Dennis, and seems like they have good conversation there.

I took Ika, Yatty and Edison with me and drove them to their house before I finally arrived home at 00.00 and just sleep to dead. lol

It was a fun day for me and Bill (and suppose for my friends too)

Bill got a new watch ! YAY !!

No comments: