BillSa

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, October 9, 2009

9 days at Indo (day 9 : getting ready)

This is the last day.
I'm totally sad to leave home.

I had cried since 2 nights before, I'm so scared to go back.
But I have to.
Another 10 months to go till I'm done with my promise. I can do it and time will fly fast.

Me and ma start our day by take me to the accupressure therapist. My right pinky hurts and powerless, I don't know why.
We got there, and she is kind of a psychic, she told me that I shouldn't take the job problem to home, she reminds me to re-connect with God, and to get my own me-time.
Basically she knows what bothers me a lot for the last 2 years, my job. The ultimate source of my stress and not so happy life.

She told me that when I got some problem, I shouldn't panic first. I should calm down first, and think about my problem wisely.

I should listen to her.

Oh and after the therapy, my pinky doesnt hurts anymore.

Then we took bill to the Metropolitan Mal Bekasi, to eat noodle, then Bill bought some Batik shirt and ties, I bought birthday presents for Chase.
I also got some book at Gramedia to bring back to Shanghai.
And Bill bought some Indonesia traditional music.

After that we went to Carrefour to buy food to bring back to Shanghai.
Me and Bill shop like crazy.
Lots of indomies, and seasonings, and sweet soysauce, Hot sauce, and paste for food.

Back home and pack our bag.
I stayed at my parents room the whole time. Really hard not to cry, because I was so sad to leave home. The peaceful life of mine.

Around 630pm, after saw my brother and my sister in law, we left to airport.
We stop by at Nasi uduk place, then to My grandma's house.
We ate there, and then I pray in front of my Grandma's, ask her for helping me for strength, etc.
Then we left.

Arrive at airport, check in, then seat a little bit with my parents.
10.30 I go inside to the gate, and my parents + bill go home.
I didn't cry.
I'm so proud of my self.

Thats almost the end....

No comments: