BillSa

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, October 18, 2009

8 and i will be free

From today on, there will be another 8 months which I have to face.

After that, I will be free.
No more fear
no more terror
no more scolding

Whole my life I never scared to anyone like I am to you.
You are the biggest terror in my life
Source of my fear
I am very scared of you.

It is funny because u're such a funny person, but as u said urself, u are a double personality person.
And ur funny side can't cover ur "evil" side.

Everytime I my phone rings and it show that u call me, My heart beat so fast.
Not in the rhyme of fall in love,
but in the rhyme of fear
Sometimes its ok, but in other time, it ended with me crying on my bed.

When ur window popped out on my computer screen, I hate it the same amount as well.
Because u might not be here, I might not be able to hear ur voice, but ur words killed.
And more than once ur words put tears on me....

Sometimes when u r here, u yell at people.
Sometimes at me, sometimes on other people.
For me, the fear is the same.
I'm scared.
My heart raced when I hear u screaming

I never scared anyone like I'm scared of you.

But in another 8, I will be free.
And I will live in peace.

I just have to go through day by day... :)

No comments: