BillSa

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

9 days at indo (day 6 : the WEDDING DAY !!)

So this is the day !!!

I woke up at 4.30am, took a shower then together with ma left to saloon at 5am !
Mom's hair done first, and papa picked her up. My hair done around 7, and I drove home by myself.
When I arrived at home, the photographers are there, ma, pa and bro + bill already dressed up !!
I was in a rush to get my make up done, and put my dress on.

I'm ready, then we took some pictures before my bro left to pick up anita at her house (together with Bill, the best man)
PS : Bill was so handsome with suit and tie !! He looks soooooooo tall and big



Pa-Bill-Bro-Ma in front of our house

They (brother and bill) left to pick up anita, me continue to finish my make up.
Around 10am we leave the house and go to the church.

It was nice to dress up and wear heels (eventho the heels was hell of pain !! ouch !)

Bride and Groom arrived, and Bill as well.

Ceremony took places. Everything went well.
The B & G drop some tears during the thank you parents time, its really touchy !








After the ceremony we went home and took a little rest, and by 2pm I went to saloon again and got my hair done (again !!)

Hair done, time to do some touch up on my make ups !
Add a little bit black eyeshadow in the corner of my eyes, and put the pink lipstick to match the dress.
Put on my dress, and I'm ready !!

I drove to the place with Bill, and picked up Edison (which turns out to be a big help) on the way.
It was raining REALLY HARD !!!
But at Kelapa gading, its all dry (thank god)

The party went well, food is good and everyone is happy.
I met some people that I know, and it was nice to see them all.

Before the Party's entrance


Make up all by ME ! HAHA !


Bill - Me - Edison
In the end of the day, I was so tired (but still have to drive home, I almost fall asleep)
Arrived home, clean up my make up, untie my hair, sleeep !!

CONGRATULATION Mario and Anita.

Photos can be seen  here

No comments: