BillSa

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

9 days at indo (day 5, Final Preparation)

In the morning, me, Ma and Pa took Bill to Hanindo Jakarta Office, because today Bill will gave a bicycle ride with Pak John. He arrived 1 hour late due to the problem with his bike's tire, then we left Bill with him. *Thanx, pak John*

Pak John and Bill

3 of us ate bubur at Kota area, the go home.
Arrived home I went to my parent's bedroom, and fall asleep there till my Aunties came :D
Aunt Keng, Aunt Yeye, And Uncle Jaya is at our house. We are going to prepare the flowers for my brother's house decoration. So there I am, trying to help. ^__^
Done with the flowers, we brought them to my brother's house, and put them as decoration. WE also helped to clean up the house, so they could stay there for the next day.
Tomorrow my bro is getting MARRIED !!!!

House is done at around 3, oh, and around 11 papa went to pick up Bill at the office. After that Bill ate lunch and went straight to bed. He just rode 43km on bicycle !!!
Pak John, thanx again !

In the night time we grab some dinner together (me, pa, ma and bill), then we went to bed earlier.
We got to wake up early tomorrow :)

Ciao !

No comments: