BillSa

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, October 9, 2009

9 days at Indo (day 8 : around Jakarta)

Today Pa take a day off from work, and he will come with us to go around Jakarta.

So first we drove to Soto Betawi Bang Mus at Jatinegara Area,it was delicious, Bill loves it sooooo damn much !

After that we went to Taman Mini Indonesia Indah, me and Bill wander around a little bit, while parents stay drove the car following us.

Then we saw the Komodo Dragon, and it was a fat one ! hahaha...but Bill was so excited to see the dragon,and so do I !!

We decided to watch the Imax Theater, and its about the Beautiful Indonesia.
The film is old, was made on 1978, but it was nice to see how beautiful my country is.
But also painful, because now Indonesia is kinda messy comparing to the old days.
It will get better, thats for sure :)

It was raining after the Imax, so I bought and umbrella and took the car to pick pa, ma and Bill.

Then I drove to Kelapa Gading Sports Mal, then we all get massage. It was nice and relaxing.
After 2 hours massage, I drove home, was so sleepy !
But I made it to arrive home safely...

It was a pleasant day with my family...

In the night time we got together again, with Maria-Rendy, Devi-Clemen, Me and Bill at Pizza Hut.
It was nice. Then we went to Devi's house.
It was so nice to talk with my 2 bestfriends since I was a kid.
And Bill is also nice to get himself busy, when we were talking.

Nice day. Busy but Nice :)

No comments: