BillSa

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, June 10, 2010

I'm home...

I am back home
Current position: laying on my bed, with laptop

The past few days we meet up with friends,
Dinner with Marco, Ewa, Tarcy, Lloyd, Jay and Allen
follow by dinner with Michelle, Chase, Silvaria and Silvendiana

It was hard to say good bye to them.
Yesterday was the last day I saw Chase.
We hug tight and it was hard to let go.
Tears are building, and I hold it back.
No place for tears, because we will meet again someday.

Silva, Chase, Michelle and Silvendiana all come to my house, they help Silva to take some stuffs she still can use to live in Shanghai.
They left with tons of stuffs, they even need to taxi it home.
Chase got my little table and the microwave,
Silva got vacuum cleaner, lots of hanger and clothes clips, my bolster (I brought that all the way from Beijing), tons of spices, and clothes organizer.

I will miss them, in fact I already miss them !

As a good bye presents, Chase gave me a double sided embroidery, with a white cat on it, and Silva gave me a yellow La Pagayo wallet which I really wanted, and Michelle gave me a cute wall decoration, with couples on it.

 Me-Michelle-Chase-Silva

I highly appreciate the gifts :)
I love them.

So, yeah, I'm back home and this will be the last 2 months in my life as a single.
Soon I will be married and became Mrs Wynn.