BillSa

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, June 21, 2010

Kebaya in the making !

For the wedding ceremony at the church in Seattle, I want to wear kebaya.
So me, mom and Aunt Keng went to Bu Rini's house, near my house.
I will get measured and decide on which style of kebaya that I want.

After looking on some pictures, I decided that I want a simple and nice white kebaya.

I got measured, and price settled as well.
then we all go to Bekasi Square to buy the fabric for the kebaya top and it's sarong.

We picked a beautiful white fabric for the kebaya top, and super white taffeta fabric for the bustier underneath, as for the sarong, it was red-gold and if u move the fabric, it's kinda blue-ish.
so pretty !!!

I am very happy about my future wedding kebaya.

a glimpse of Kebaya, mine will look some much prettier than this one :)


No comments: