BillSa

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Diary / Memory book from Elementary School Time...

During elementary school, especially when we're in the 6th grade, there is something popular called Diary.

This Diary is a thick book, really looks like a journal where people usually get their daily life written.

But in our school, it's different.
We give this diary to our friends, to fill.
They will write their name, birthday, hobbies, favorite food and drinks, what they want to be, and so on.

I have mine, and when I clean up my bedroom yesterday, I found it !
And I knew right away that I have to scan and put it on Facebook, tagging along my elementary school friends.

Here are some scanned file of my diary :
translation :
Georgiana Natasha Marinska Lukman (my full name)
Please fill in this memorial book
Rules :
1.Photo is a must
2. Address , phone number
3. Neat
4. Do not write in other's pages
Thanx!

Then, as an owner, I will write first, and below is my page:
As you can see, the date is on October 15, 1995
So I wrote down my full name, nick name, home address, religion, best friends, fave animal, fave drinks...Originally I have my picture there, but I don't know where it is now.

And some other of my friends pages :
Samuel's (Ucok) page
He got commented a lot, because his page is so funny.
He used to be so small, but seems like he is pretty tall now.
He wrote "kiss your parents before you kiss your gf/bf"

Dea's page

Julius Ali's page.
He is special. During 6th grade, he is sitting in front of me. That time, me and my deskmate, Paulus, used to be very naughty. I used to kick on his chair, and Paulus did the same mischievous things to him.
He has diabetes, and he passed away on April 18, 1996, even before the final exam of Elementary School.I remember crying so hard at his house. Now, I feel so lucky that I have him write on my diary.

Anas's page.
Here he already wrote down his boyfriend type, which is :
1. handsome
2. mighty and strong
3. caring
4. funny/comedian
Of course I tag his bf into this picture (his BF is Ritter, which is also our elementary school friend !)
And this page is a blast ! super funny...


There are some other pages,
but I will only put some here.
And yesterday, my facebook was so busy because of tons of comments coming from them.
It was super funny, and it made my day (and probably some other friends as well)




No comments: