BillSa

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Anything (make sense) for the reproduction sakes !

I've been having back problem for quite a while now.
Like, I will have a hard time to straightened up my back after I sat for a while.
It hurts.

So, here in Indo, we know a therapist who do the reflexology thing.
And by reflexology is that she really press the points on your body, and it if you have some health problem, that point will hurts like hell !

She fixed my pinkie finger last year, when it was so stiff, I can't bend it over.
One therapy, and it's all good.

So today is the same thing, sitting down, and she starts by pressing my foot.
It hurts a little bit here and there, but I have high tolerance of pain (which she said that it means I have a strong mentality as well), so I was just sitting and looking on what she is doing.

Then she press my back, I can feel it, feels good, but also not painful.

Then she move to my EAR !
FYI, I have 8 piercings on my ear, 5 on the left and 3 on the right, and GEEZ, it HURTS like hell !!!
She said "what is this ? oh earrings ! so many earrings ! do you know that ear has so many nerves, by putting all these earrings, means u are blocking them.
Then she press one and said "this is for the back",
and pressing another one and said "this is for the reproduction" (!!!!!)

The word reproduction rings my ALARM !
I mean, I really want to have kids, so I need to keep my reproduction system went smoothly, right ?!

I took off my earrings, and she continue to press my ears, damn its so painful !
Like super HURT !
I can feel my ears becoming hot, and I can feel some blood flow there.
It is really hurt at first, but then the pain becoming mild, as the blockage has been taken care of.

So, Starting from today, I say goodbye to 3 pairs of earrings.
I will only wear 1 pair from now on (oh well, I might wear more once in a while)

This is for the sake of my reproduction system.
I'm sorry I've been abusing you for 12 years.
Please be good now.

Bye bye earrings, hello to a healthy reproduction system !
Yay to reflexology !

1 comment:

-Tess- said...

Hi, nice to know you too.
Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoy it... :)