BillSa

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Leaving China...

After 4 years living here, 2 years in Beijing for the whole happy language learning process, and 2 years in Shanghai for the whole experience torture, finally it is time to leave China.
I thought I will leave China easily, but somehow, I feel sad.

Sad to leave friends here.
It feels harder to leave friends here than those in Indo, Bill felt the same way too.

Reason is simple,Our friends here came from all sorts of Nationality, and we will never know when we will see them again.
While friends from home, we will always go back home, and will always be able to see them again.

I will miss Chase, Silva, Michelle, So, Tarcy, Lloyd, Marco, Ewa, John, SongShen, Jay, Allen, Xuying, Chen Ou, list can go on (even though not forever, cos I don't have that many friends here)

The journey in China is over.
We might come back here in a few years for a visit, and probably with our kids, to tell them how their parents met :)
It will be different, but when the time comes, I wish we could meet our friends here.

Bye bye China !
Thanx for the experience and memory I had here !

No comments: