BillSa

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, January 23, 2010

I'm not alone

I was looking into my friend's photo album on FS, she is my schoolmates since elementary-highschool, and now she is residing in Netherland, and have a NL-ers BF (or fiance??).
And I thought "I'm not alone!"  LOL

All this time of course I know that I'm not the only person who date someone from different nationality, cultures, language, etc.
But that's just how my strange mind works, suddenly the "I'm not alone" thought just popped out into me.

I realize that we have fall and chose to be in love with this "alien!"....
We might be getting married with these foreigners, most likely to move to their country, and spend the rest of our life with them forever.
We will always be far away from our family !
Oh lala....

But I think we know something, this thought just show up when I took a shower back in 2008,

We came from two different countries
We live in two different cultures

We speak in two different languages
But we share one thing in common
The thing called LOVE

No comments: