BillSa

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, January 8, 2010

Conversation



They gave me 2 months to find another job

Oh, thats not bad. I mean, you should start to ask people who might be able to help you. And in this 2 months, you should work hard to show that you're good.

I know. She asked. I told her I'll explain when we meet, she still insisted to know.

Then tell her, but also she shouldn't get upset first, tell her you will share the details when you meet her.

I know. She will be upset though.

Being upset wont change anything. Instead, she should use that anger to support you.

I know. But she will make me feel guilty about this. She dont need to do that, I already feel guilty.

Then you shouldn't feel bad about it ! If you know she is the person who give pressure, then you should fight. You should use the guilty feeling as a motivation to proof to YOURSELF and to her, that you are great.

What else can I do, it is her character.

How could you say that it is a character ? And why does she wants to live with that kind of character ?! She can change it if she wants ! This is not something that we should just accept.
It's just like if you are a lazy person, then you will just accept it as a character of a person ?


--If that's your way of thinking, then will you grow up ? When will you stand up for yourself ?
You don't give up or accept when life/people treating you badly.
You FIGHT !--

No comments: