BillSa

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, January 1, 2010

2009 a Recap

Private Life
I started 2009 by having a party with So, Rossy and Stefan at Luna, Xintiandi Area Shanghai.
With hundreds of text messages, and some phone calls, and glasses of drinks, it was FUN.
I end up drunk and threw up at Luna's toilet, stand in the queue waiting for taxi for 2 hours with So, Stefan, Rossy and Lidia.

Here's some pictures :

So-Me-Rossy
 
Lidia-Stefan-Me-Rossy

Then in the end of January I went home, and Bill came to visit, I introduced Bill to my big family on the CNY, we got lots of Hongbao, and here is some pictures :

Bill and The Big Family (I took the picture)

Then we went to Jogjakarta and Bali with my family (mom and Dad) to have some relaxing holidays
In Jogja, we climbed the Borobudur Temple when its raining, while mom is waiting in the car, because she dont want to get wet



Bill-Me at Borobudur, bare feeted

Me and My super hero parents !!

And some from Bali


Me and the dress which I love so much because its so light and cool. 


Watch Barong Dance


On a cliff at Nusa Lembongan Island


The beach where he proposed (I ENGAGED !!)


Face after engaged !


Dreamland Beach, Bali
I got rolled in the wave, and end up with a little bit bruised back :)


Ate delicious Padang Food afterwards
See I got tanned !!
 
July 11th, 2009, I got myself a Tattoo !!!!!
I got it at Shanghai, Maoming Rd, with Irene accompany me.
I've always wanted a tattoo, and I've spent soooooo much time to think whether I should get it or not.
I finally did.
Here it is :

 
my 1st tattoo (more to come ?!?!)
It is a fairy (even though lots of people see it as a butterfly... T__T)
My parents been so cool about it, they heard me talking about tattoo since I was in the college :p

Life been okay for the most part of my private life, and we head back to Indonesia again on the end of September, and this time is for my Big Bro's Wedding



 Fitting time


Wrapping some presents (that messy bedroom is MINE !!)


Meeting some friends :)

Our New Family :)


At the wedding party 

And we got an addition in our little family, Muffin


 

We celebrate our 3 years anniversary, and My Birthday and Christmas together.
At the end of the year I wasn't so healthy. I catched a bad cold, went to doctor on Christmas day, and she told me to get a 3 days Iv. So I did. My first IV ever, for a cold !!!!



Working Life
SUCKS ! It made me drop more tears than ever before.
So much more responsibility, more things to do, and more scolded.
But in the other part, my relationship with our partner's is getting better.
I made friends with Danilo and Matteo,
I called the export department more, and they get to know my voice now! :D
In the end of the year I made a mistake which drive me crazy and I almost lost my sanity.
Everything settled now and I will just do better.

I went to Beijing to take care of the exhibition, and got some fun time with Matteo and Danilo when we're covered in the dust to see the booth progressing, and plus Alberto when we went to the electronic market !
And Yeah, I saw sex action life, and I heard them too !
Woohoo !!!  T___T"





Books
It is important to put books here, because I love reading.
This Year I have read :
1. The Cell by Stephen King
2. Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follet
3. Diary of Wimpy Kid (1-4) by I forgot and Lazy to find out (Dison, help me!!). The 1st 3 books has been given to Edison, and 4th is coming (note  that down, son !)
4. Ciao Italia by Gama Hariono
5. Botchan by Natsume Soseki
6. Anne of The Green Gables by Lucy M Montgomery
7. Anne of The Avonlea by Lucy M Montgomery
8. Anne of the Island by Lucy M Montgomery
9. The Little Princess by Frances Hodgson Burtnett
10. Angela's Ashes by Frank McCourt
11. Marley and Me by John Grogan
12. Getting Rid of Matthew by Jane Fallon
13. Secret Diary of a Call Girl by Anonymous
14. A Short History of Tractors in Ukrainian by Marina Lewycka
15. Trading Up by Candace Bushel
16. Shopaholic Takes Manhattan by Sophie Kinsella
17. Dress Your Family in Corduroy and Denim by David Sedaris
18. The Mysterious Benedict Society by Treton Lee Stewart
19. The Road by Cormac McCarthy
20. Dari Soekarno sampai SBY Intrik dan Lobi Politik Para Penguasa by Tjipta Lesmana
21. Bumi Manusia by Pramoedya Ananta Toer
22. Eat, Pray and Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
23. The Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd
24. Dead Until Dark by Charlaine Harris
25. Twilight by Stephanie Meyer
26. New Moon by Stephanie Meyer
27. Eclipse by Stephanie Meyer
28. Breaking Dawn by Stephanie Meyer
29. The Star of Kazan by Eva Ibbotson
30. Everyone Worth Knowing by Lauren Weisberger
31. By The Shores of Silver Lake by Laura Ingalls Wilder
32. The Mermaid Chair by Sue Monk Kidd
33. The Last Lecture by Randy Pausch

Those in Italic are books which I think is reallllllyyyyy goooodddd....

I am sure I read more books, but I can't remember since they're not here (I brought some books back to Indonesia to keep or to give to Edison)
Books I read is ranging from the lame books (chicklit), and cool books (those which won award ! hahaha.... :p )
I need chicklit  every once in a time, because they're so easy and predictable, so you can just simply read without thinking. A good way to entertain yourself and idling your brain. HA !


But on December 2009, the book seller near our house sells book for 25RMB/500gram. So far I have spent  about 200 RMB (It is so cheap, even at Indo or US, u can't buy books that CHEAP !!)
and I am currently reading few books at the same time, they are :
1. The World Without End by Ken Follet (1000 pages, small font, heavy for my little hand !)
2. A Year Without Made In China by Sara Bongiorni

And behind that, I still have like another books waiting for me to read, they are :

1. The Famished Road by Ben Okri
2. The Gathering by Anne Enright
3. Charlotte's Web by E.B White
4. Love in the time of Cholera by Gabriel Garcia Marquez
5. Midnight's Children by Salman Rusdie
6. The catcher in the Rye by J.D Salinger
7. The Little Prince by Antonine De Saint Exupery
8. Chasing Harry Winston by Lauren Weisberger
9. The Color Purple by Alice Walker
10. The Kabul Beauty School by Deborah Rodriguez
11. The Time Traveller's Wife by Audrey Niffeneger (Bill's purchase)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All in all, 2009 is an ok year.
I give it 6,5 out of 10.
 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HAPPY NEW YEAR, people !!!



No comments: