BillSa

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, January 2, 2010

What's on 2010 ?!

Here are the list of things to look forward in 2010 :
  1. Chinese New Year
  2. Interview for the Fiancee Visa
  3. Leave the office for good
  4. Going back to Indonesia
  5. Seni's baby and finally meet Seni
  6. Wedding preparation (get to choose my wedding gown...oh yeah !)
  7. Learn how to sew with mom at her new sewing room (which used to be my bro's bedroom)
  8. Getting together with my family for the longest time since the past 4 years.
  9. Departure to Seattle
  10. My family in Seattle, would love to take them around the city, and on a day hike.
  11. Wedding in Seattle
  12. New family members
  13. New life and new experience, get to know new places and new friends
  14. 1st Thanksgiving
  15. Hiking
  16. Christmas
  17. Wedding at Indo
Instead of lots of things I look forward to, there are things which will be hard to leave behind in Indonesia. My family and friends are all there. I will miss them heaps.

But technology is good now, and I'm sure I should be able to talk with my parents (family) often, and we will work hard to, so that I can be go home or take my family to US for a long holiday.

Life should be good.
Thats just how it should be.

What are you looking for in 2010 ?

1 comment:

-Tess- said...

感谢 !2010年快乐 !