BillSa

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, January 8, 2010

We're Bookworm




Ever since the book seller near our house offer special price for RMB25/500gr of English Books, we are (read : Me) buying books like mad !!

In the past 3 weeks I think we've bought 30 new books in total.

And we're only 2 person, in this tiny apartments, and owned at least 130 books !! (I just counted, and I stopped at 112, and I saw there are still stack of books behind my purse, and I'm too lazy to get up and count)

We read most of them, but we have so many new books waiting to read.

I read his books, he never really read my books (I have some books in Bahasa, and my English books collection is not quite fit onto his taste), and I read so much faster than him.

I believe in our future house, we will have so many books, and we always talk how we want to have our own library, racks of books.

No comments: