BillSa

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Highschool Life is FUN !!


Raymond-Sentio-Feri-Dhana-Yanto (+)-Arie-Ason-Denni
Frenki-Me-Erik
Kemang Pratama 2001

Me-Devi-Maria
Felice
Kemang Pratama 2002
Meet THE BLAST !!
They are my group of friends when I was in high school, its all started when Frenki-Maria got together, followed by Devi-Sentio, and since Me and Felice are friends with Maria and Devi, and Frenki-Sentio are friends with the rest of the boys, we became Friends.

With them I had a great time during highschool.
Most of the time we went out together, like to malls, birthdays (lots of it), and to Puncak !
The main group was : 4 girls and the boys except Yanto(+)-Arie and Dhana.

We also went swimming together at my neighborhood's sports club, and I remember we always had so 
muchhhh fun 

Recently I saw their (the boys) pictures at Bali. I miss them so.
I wish I (and the girls) could go with them, but I think it remains as dream, since Maria and Devi are married, and NOT with their bf on this pictures, and Devi have 1 daughter already.
Felice is in Germany.
And I, oh I'm the happy go lucky one ! ^___^


Felice and Me might still be able to go with the boys, traveling and have some fun.
The question is WHEN ???
Hahaha....


We'll see, maybe someday :)


Miss BLAST
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Below is some pictures from highschool,
not with BLAST, buy I'll give you a little explanation on the caption

This is Saturday at 2E, Marsudirini High School. We have to wear either checkers print or stripes combined with our uniform's skirt/pants. This class is the BEST class EVER ! We're so naughty, we made troubles, but we bond really tight.
We do things together, got punished together.
Since Junior high - High school I'm a big fans of Baby G :D

2E during the weekdays, after school. We have to place our chair on top of our desk, so it will be easier for the cleaner to clean the class room. As you can see, the girl's top uniform come in 2 colors, grey and basic white. For the skirts, we have to wear white on Monday, while Tue-Sat is Grey. For the boys, the top is basic white, with White pants on Mon, and Dark Green from Tue-Sat

I LOVE uniform :)

Class pictures of 2E

I think that year we made the BEST class pictures ever. Everyone looks very relaxed and comfy here.
Our class teacher was Pak Heru.


Below are some other pictures during random time of high school

I think this is 2E's gathering when we're in the 3rd grade.

2E's farewell trip to Vila Kompas, Puncak, June 2001


3rd grade's classmates mixed with BLAST
 I LOVE high school, it was sooooo much fun and I miss it sooo much !

No comments: