BillSa

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, December 17, 2009

2009 Christmas

So, Christmas is coming soon.

This is the 4th Christmas where I'm not at home.

1st year in 2006,
I spent this Christmas 2007 with my Indo friends in Beijing. We all gathered at Alvin's apartment at Furun, and do some Christmas present's exchange. It was fun, there were probably 18 Indos gathering together. I call my grandma's house to greet everyone merry christmas

2007, I spent it by stay over at Onni's house, together with Fiona.
First we have Christmas dinner at Thai restaurant near our school, BLCU, with Susi, Boh, Vidya, Donna, Belly, Hari, and I forgot who else.
In the end of the night Fiona and I headed to Onni's house, and do some christmas presents exchange over there, watch movie, getting crazy with make up :D
An I made a phone call to my grandma's house again to greet everyone :)

2008 I spent Christmas at office, working, since it's not a holiday in China, means I have to work.
So I did and I worked till 9pm with Chase, made phone call to Grandma's house, then ate dinner together at Papa John's Pizza (Chase's treat)

This year, 2009, I don't know yet. Most likely have to go to work. But I would like to ask a permission so that I don't need to show up at the office on the 25th. This will be the 1st christimas will Bill too ! Isn't it lovely :)
This Sunday will have a Xmas Party with Bill's colleagues, we did secret santa, and I bought a presents for Connie already (Bill's colleague whom I never met before).
Whats on the 25th, that is yet for me to know.


Next year my Christmas will be most likely to be in Seattle.

I miss Christmas with family....so much
the togetherness, the foods, the presents, the laughter, the warmth, the people.....

Dear family,
I miss you all...

No comments: